Davis Law Firm has become a trusted source of legal counsel and advocacy throughout south Texas communities and beyond in recent years. From law office locations including San Antonio, El Paso, Waco, Killeen, Temple, Brownsville, McAllen and Harlingen, we deliver the results-oriented legal services that our clients expect and require. Our multiple office locations offer convenience and efficiency to our clients, with a personalized approach to legal matters such as:
- Personal injury and medical malpractice
- All varieties of motor vehicle accidents
- Industrial and construction accidents resulting in injury or fatality
- Medical malpractice, including emergency room malpractice and surgical errors
- Bankruptcy for consumers and small businesses
- Employee-side employment law, including harassment claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance claims and appeals
- Family law matters such as divorce and child custody
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Immigration law, criminal immigration defense and business solutions
San Antonio Bankruptcy and Personal Injury Attorneys | Employment Law Lawyers | Social Security Attorneys
Clients of Davis Law Firm express appreciation for the individualized way in which we approach each client and each case. Whether we are pursuing compensation for a car accident victim's injuries, helping an individual or advising an employee on how to file a harassment claim, we take nothing for granted. Listening carefully and asking the right questions are our first steps when we meet a new client. Contact our law offices by phone or e-mail to schedule a free consultation with no further obligation implied.
Law Offices in San Antonio, El Paso, Waco, Killeen, Brownsville, McAllen, Harlingen
Davis Law Firm features board-certified attorneys and office locations convenient to clients throughout south Texas. In recent years, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for clients' injuries and losses.
Although we deal with traffic accidents, divorces and bankruptcies every day, we never forget that to each client, a legal concern is unique, critical and perhaps overwhelming. One of our strengths is the ability to educate our clients, while also taking care to communicate clearly and often with clients about their legal matters. When the time comes to make an important decision such as whether to accept a settlement offer or take a claim to court, our clients are well prepared to do so with confidence that they are acting in their own best interests.